Many urgent problems can be quickly – if temporarily – resolved.
- A running tap can often be isolated, so that the rest of the water works
- A seized heating valve can often be ‘persuaded’ to let both the hot water and heating work until a new valve can be sourced and fitted
- Leaks of all sorts can be traced and repaired
- Boiler faults often need parts, but sometimes can be encouraged to work – if temporarily
- Gas escapes can be made safe and repaired
We’ll do whatever is needed to resolve the emergency and let you know how much the ‘proper’ repair is going to cost. Our office staff are very good at sourcing sometimes ‘difficult to find ‘ parts.
We won’t let you down. When we get emergency calls we respond by sending one of our experienced and competent engineers.
We are available during the evenings and at weekends. Calls are sometimes diverted to our mobile phones so we can always respond. Very occasionally we are represented by a voicemail, but just leave a message and we’ll get back to you quickly.